The Abundance of Hemp’s Essential Nutrients
For the Full article please go to the Hemp Foods website
Hemp Nutrition Overview Hemp Seeds have been consumed as a staple food all over the world for thousands of years. They are an important dietary component because they contain an abundance of ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS that are:
- BALANCED – on their own they provide much of what your body needs without over-supplying some nutrients while causing a deficiency in others.
- DIGESTIBLE – they don’t require cooking, soaking or crushing, your body can easily take what it needs and eliminate what it doesn’t. So your body isn’t wasting energy or suffering stress the way it does when trying to extract nutrients from animal or processed foods.
- SAFE – unlike many foods we consume daily, Hemp seeds do not burden your body with toxins, allergens, GMO’s or undigested waste materials.
- SUSTAINABLE – you don’t have to kill anything, poison the planet, exploit the ocean or risk anyone’s safety to obtain Hemp Seeds; they grow just about anywhere without needing fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides and require less water than wheat, rice or soy.
Hemp Seeds Nutrition
- Hemp seeds contain the highest amount of PUFAs (Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids) like Omega 3 and 6 – level with Walnuts for the #1 position at around 47g of PUFAs in every 100g of seeds.
Source and for the full article please visit: www.hempfoods.com.au